Meet Paul Paad
Resides: Casper, WY
Education: Technical training in state
and Federal requirements in Hazardous Material Transportation.
Occupation: Director of Safety Compliance
Organizations: The Eagles # 306 and C.A.S.A.
Community: Lobbied for Wyoming citizens’ rights to carry concealed without a permit.
- Lobbied against attempts to pass overly intrusive laws that would have eroded the liberties of Wyoming Citizens.
- Actively working to protect Personal rights and Property rights for more than 15 years.
Why I’m running for Congress:
- Because Wyoming’s Energy Industry is under attack and we need strong leadership in Washington to protect Wyoming Families and return energy jobs to Wyoming.
- Because the E.P.A. Has run amuck in our country and we need a congressman who is not afraid to stand up, speak out and fight against job killing regulations.
- Because Immigration Laws need to be enforced, our Borders need to be secured and the practice of “Sanctuary Cities” needs to end now!!! No More Federal funding for sanctuary cities. Illegal immigration is draining our economy.
- Because Veterans should never have to worry about the benefits and health care they were promised. And no Veteran should be left to live homeless on the streets while we pay to house people that chose to enter our borders illegally.
- Because our Military Strength must be refortified.
- Because America needs to establish its energy independence from foreign markets. This means ending the moratorium on Federal Coal Leases as well as stabilizing oil prices. We need to make sure it is just as profitable to take a barrel of domestic oil to market, as it is to take a barrel of foreign oil to market.
“Our constitution was made for only a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
“We in America do not have a government by the majority — we have a government of the majority who participate….. All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.”
—- Thomas Jefferson